英語口語是被英語國家人民普遍應用的口頭交流的語言形式。今天小編給大家帶來了打車必備英語口語,希望能夠幫助到大家,下面小編就和大家分享,來欣賞一下吧。
口語練習:乘車方式
乘車方式
Mike and Lily are deciding how to go to Beijing from Shanghai.
邁克和莉莉在討論如何從上海去北京。
Lily:Mike,shall we book two tickets online?
莉莉:邁克,我們從網上訂兩張票好嗎?
Mike:Fine.Shanghai and Beijing are thousands of miles away. How about bullet train? Faster and relatively cheap, I think.
邁克:好啊,上海和北京相距千里,我們坐動車怎么樣?既快又便宜。
Lily:Yeah. How many tickets remain?
莉莉:好的,還剩下幾張票了?
Mike:Oh, what a shame. Only sleeping cars have tickets. Others are all out of stock. The price of the sleeping car is almost the same as the airplane.You see, the discount plane tickets are no more than 500 yuan. A good deal, isn't it?
邁克:哦,太不幸了。只有臥鋪票了,其他席位的都賣光了。臥鋪的票價和飛機票的價格相差無幾。你瞧,打折的飛機票也不過500塊。這倒是可以考慮一下,是吧?
Lily: Brilliant ideaf That will make ourjoumey rewarding and much safer.
莉莉:不錯!坐飛機不僅讓我們的旅行物有所值,而且更加安全。
英語口語:"乘車陋習"
If you’re reading this on the train, prepare yourself for a shock. There’s a good chance you’re one of the most annoying people in the carriage.
[看新聞]
如果你正在列車上讀這篇文章,那就做好震驚的心理準備吧。你很可能就是車廂中最討人厭的乘客之一。
[學表達]
chance表示“可能性”,a good chance表示“很有可能”,a slight chance則是“不大可能”。
A company based on Britain carried out a study to find the actions that make people see red on their rail journeys. Researchers looked at the behavior of 2,000 passengers to find that eight in ten of Britons display annoying habits that drive their fellow travelers up the wall.
[看新聞]
英國一家公司開展了一項調查,旨在了解哪些不良乘車習慣會讓同車的乘客火冒三丈。研究人員調查了2000名英國乘客的行為舉止,發現80%的調查對象都有令人反感的乘車陋習。
[學表達]
1.see red火冒三丈
2.drive sb. up the wall使某人惱怒
Unsurprisingly, one in four people have experienced a brisk telling-off or had cross glances from other passengers while travelling on the train.
[看新聞]
因此,有四分之一的人曾在列車上受到他人的斥責或怒視也就不足為奇了。
[學表達]
1.telling-off責罵;訓斥
2.cross作形容詞,意為“惱怒的”。
A 40 per cent would tell a fellow passenger if they were doing something annoying. But the average person said they would put up with sitting next to someone irritating for 17 minutes before finally giving them a piece of their mind.
[看新聞]
調查顯示,遇到同車乘客行為不當時有40%的人會直言相告。不過,大多數人在表達不滿前會花17分鐘來忍受身旁的討厭鬼。
[學表達]
1.put up with忍受
2.give sb. a piece of one’s mind斥責某人
例:If he doesn’t turn that music down soon, I’m going to give him a piece of my mind.如果他不快點把音樂聲關小,我就要說說他了。
以下是排在榜單前十位的乘車陋習:
1.Playing music too loudly over headphones耳機里音樂聲過大
2.Smelling bad身上有異味
3.Drunken behavior醉酒乘車
4.Talking loudly with friends/colleagues與朋友或同事大聲喧嘩
5.Kicking the back of the seat constantly不時踢他人的座位靠背
6.People forcing themselves on, when others still getting off沒等人下完就擠上車
7.People breathing down your neck緊靠別人
8.Parents not controlling kids家長不管好孩子
9.Putting feet on seats把腳放在座位上
10.Eating food that has a strong smell吃味道濃烈的食物
[學表達]
breathe down sb.’s neck既可表示“緊跟著某人”,也可引申為“密切監視”。
例:I can’t work with you breathing down my neck all the time.你一直盯著我,我沒法工作。
交通 英語口語:乘車對話語句
1.Where is the taxi stand?
出租車停靠站在那里?
2.Where can I get a taxi?
我到哪里可乘出租車?
3.Call a taxi,please.
請替我叫輛出租車。
4.Do you know the way?
你認識路嗎?
5.Take me to this address.
送我到這個地址。
6.Take me to the shopping district.
送我到購物區。
7.Take me to a good place to eat.
送我到一家好餐廳。
8.How long will it take to the airport?
到飛機場要多長時間?
9.How long will it take me to get there?
到那里需要多長時間?
10.Is it very far?
很遠嗎?
11.What should I take to go to the Grand Hotel?
去圓山飯店我該坐什么車?
12.What number bus do I take to down town?
到城內坐幾路公共汽車?
13.How can I get to Taibei airport?
到臺北機場怎樣去?
14.Does this bus go to the National Park?
這輛公共汽車到國家公園嗎?
15.Could you please tell me where the bus stop is?
請你告訴我公共汽車站在哪里好嗎?
16.Take me to the train station.
送我到火車站。
17.Would you please tell me when to get off?
請你告訴我在什么時候下車好嗎?
18.Should I get off at the next stop?
下一站我該下車嗎?
19.Please tell me which bus goes to the Taibei train station.
請你告訴我坐幾路公共汽車到臺北火車站。
20.Do I need a transfer?
我需不需要換車?
21.Tell me when I get there.
到站時請告訴我。
22.Would you tell me where I should get off?
請你告訴我在什么地方下車好嗎?
23.What time does the bus leave?
公共汽車什么時間開?
24.When is the next one,please?
請問下一班車什么時間開?
高考英語口語: 用英語表達乘車打車
一、乘坐公交車
1.詢問車站和車次
Which bus goes to the City Library please?請問哪趟公交車開往市圖書館?
Is this the bus that goes down Central Street?這趟車是去中央大街的嗎?
Does this bus stop at the square?這趟車在廣場停嗎?
Where do I catch the bus to the zoo?去動物園的公交車在哪里乘坐?
2.How often does bus No. 301 come?301路公交車多久一班?
3.How many stops are there to Oxford University?去牛津大學要坐多少站?
4.Do I need a transfer?我需要轉車嗎?
[地道解答]
transfer作名詞和動詞均可表示“轉乘”。
5.How much is the fare to the stadium?去體育場的車票多少錢?
6.Excuse me, this is my stop.勞駕,我要下車。
[地道解答]
如果有人坐在你旁邊靠過道的座位上或擋在車門前,你可以用這句話請別人讓一讓。
[常見詞匯]
bus fare公交車票價
conductor售票員
bus pass公交卡
bus shelter公交候車亭
bus lane公交專用車道
bus station公交總站
bus stop公交停靠站
terminus終點站
courtesy/reserved seat老弱病殘孕專座
二、乘坐出租車
1.Let’s just hail a taxi.咱們干脆叫一輛出租車吧。
[地道解答]
hail作名詞有“冰雹”之意,在這里作動詞,意為“大聲招呼”,揮手攔出租車可以用flag down a taxi來表達。
2.Driver: Where are you heading?你要去哪兒?
Passenger: I’m going to the train station, please.勞駕,我要去火車站。
[地道解答]
head作動詞時意為“朝...行進”,例如:head home/north向家/北行進;其后面也可接for/toward/across等介詞來指明方位,例如:head toward the river朝河邊去。
3.Could you take me to the airport?能送我去機場嗎?
4.Is the meter switched on?計價器開始計價了嗎?
[地道解答]
meter計價器;switch on開啟
5.Would you mind making a quick stop?你能不能稍微停一下?
[地道解答]
如果你要順路接某人,可以說這句話讓司機短暫停靠。如果你需要下車辦事,很快就回來,也可以說Could you wait a minute for me here?
6.Are we almost there?我們快到了嗎?
7.Have you got anything smaller?有沒有面額小一點的?
[地道解答]
當你用大面額的紙幣付車資時,司機或許會這么問。
8.May I have a receipt please?請問可以給我開張收據嗎?
[地道解答]
receipt收據
上一篇:英語口語練習:乘車打車有說道