來來往往幾輪談判,終于達成一致、可以簽訂合同了,但也可能其中一方會再提出修改。比如下面的對話:以下是小編給大家整理的商務談判:我們還不能在合約上簽字,希望可以幫到大家
(1)
a: is the contract all right now?
合同現在這樣可以了吧?
b: i think we need to discuss the fifth clause.
我想第5條需要討論一下。
a: would you like to do that now?
你要現在就討論嗎?
b: now is as good a time as any.
就現在好了。
(2)
a: we can’t sign the contract yet.
我們還不能在合同上簽字。
b: why not?
為什么不能?
a: there are some changes the still have to be made.
有些地方還得修訂。
b: just let us know when you are ready.
那么,準備好了就請通知我們。
(3)
a: we need to make some changes in this contract.
這份合同有幾個地方需要修改。
b: can we do it right now?
現在來修改可以嗎?
a: no, i need to talk to the home office.
不,我得先跟總公司談談。
b: fine. let’s get together again next week.
好吧,那就下周再見了。
上一篇:商務談判:簽合同怎么達成一致
下一篇:商務談判英語對話:終于簽合同了